Our customer charter makes it crystal clear what you can expect from V.S.F from start to finish of your project. We are committed to providing all our customers with a high level of quality service. You can trust us to
• Do what we say we will do
• Listen and then help you find solutions that meet your needs.
• Never sell or provide services that are unwarranted or not applicable
• Be helpful, polite, courteous, treat you fairly and with the utmost respect
• Be sympathetic and understanding of your circumstances
• Deal with your request(s) the first time you contact us – or as soon as possible
• Keep you informed during the whole sales / installation process
• Rectify any problems that may occur
• Listen to your views and use your feedback to improve our processes.
• Use the highest quality materials for your project
• Use highly skilled workforce to provide you with the best service possible
• Comply with all health & safety regulations and all current legislation.
• Honor all guarantees that we offer to our customers
• Keep all your personal information safe
We acknowledge that on very rare occasions things with your project can go wrong. If you are dissatisfied with your installation or part of our service then we would like to know. If you need to contact us about your installation you can do so with the following contact details.
Website Use Terms & Conditions
This website has been designed and developed for people who are consumers. The information contained and held on this website is currently in English and all correspondence will be in English. The website is designed to comply with English law. This website is operated by VSF Ltd, company number 07034041 - registered in England and Wales. Our registered office is Gail House, Hudcar Lane, Bury, BL9 6EX. Our VAT registration number is 973 2021 37. For all intents and purposes, we are a private limited company.
The copyright of this website and its contents (including design, text, logos, trade names, graphics and any other material) are owned by VSF Ltd. You are prohibited from publishing, copying, distributing or modifying the content contained in this website. Anyone may view this website and print pages from it for personal use only, for browsing our available services and enquiring through us. Any other use is strictly prohibited without written consent. You must not make any copy of any material from the website for any business-related use.
Although the greatest of care has been taking in preparing and producing this website, our Directors, Employees or other company representatives, will not be responsible for any damages, losses or costs as a result of using our website. We will strive to keep the information contained on our website completely up-to-date, unfortunately we are unable to guarantee this. We may alter or remove content on our website at any point without prior notice. We may provide links to other websites (e.g. suppliers / partners). These are provided for transparency and for your convenience. We are not responsible for the content contained in these websites or your use of them. We cannot guarantee that the content contained in these web pages is completely error-free or virus free. You are reminded to adopt safe-browsing methods when accessing the internet and its content.
Information that is submitted through our website should be accurate and truthful. You are prohibited from using information about any other person unless you have their permission to do so. You must not submit information that is abusive, obscene, sexist, racist, unlawful, discriminatory or information that would cause offence to a person. You are strictly prohibited from ‘attacking’ this website. This may be in the form of, but not limited to viruses, injection techniques, DDoS, worms, spam or other harmful practices. We are not liable for any loss or damage that is suffered as result of harmful material infecting your computer, mobile device, literature etc due to your use of this website. We may, at any point, refuse access to anyone who is in breach of these terms.
Our Contract Terms
V.S.F is engaged in the supply and management of replacement sectional garage and brick garage roofing materials, doors, windows and uPVC products. Including the management of the safe removal of asbestos cement fibre sheets and its disposal. V.S.F agree to deliver all products itemised on your Purchase Contract. The Company is also responsible for the same and legal disposal of any materials removed from your installation address in connection with your refurbishment, including ACM (asbestos containing material).
V.S.F engage teams of approved skilled tradesmen whom have all current certification for removing asbestos, working at heights, manual handling and current H&S regulations. They hold valid waste carriers licenses, who will carry out your installation with minimum fuss and disruption and with care and consideration for your property.
During the Technical Survey your Surveyor will discuss and suggest Approved Installers available in your area and confirm, with yourself, a suitable Approved Installer for your refurbishment. Furthermore, your Surveyor will liase with the Company's Head Office, book and furnish you with a week commencing date for the weekend prior to the installation week commencing date for the works to be completed.
Your appointed Approved Installer will contact you the weekend prior to the installation week commencing date to agree a specific date suitable to both parties. Upon completion of your installation you will be required to pay the Approved Installer directly for his part of the contract. This figure will be pre-agreed at a fixed rate.
Some important points:
1. Payment in full is due on delivery of your order (cleared funds i.e. Bankers Draft, Building Society Cheque, Debit Card).
2. Credit Card accepted - £100 maximum per order.
3. If for any reason we are unable to complete part of the contract a reasonable amount equalling the works not carried out will be withheld from the balance until this work is completed.
3a. All materials are pre-ordered and manufactured 11 days prior to your delivery week commencing date. Any postponement required by the client after this date will be accepted although full contract price for the materials will become due at original delivery date. Payment for installation will become due to your installer on completion of installation.
4. All contracts are subject to acceptance only after a full Technical Survey and Price Check has been completed by V.S.F.
5. In consultation with you, specifications of materials and work carried out may be altered if considered more suitable.
6a. Timbers will only be replaced if deemed necessary. ie rotten or if agreed in advance. This will keep our cost as competitive as possible and will also reduce our carbon footprint.
6b. Our individual steel roof sheets manufactured to a maximum size of 1m width x 8m length as standard. Nonstandard sheets up to 11.5m in length can be obtained upon request but these would include handling and transportation charges, included in your contract agreed price.
6c. Seamless rubber roof sheets are supplied to a maximum size of 30.5m x 6.1 m as standard. Jointing would be necessary above these sizes.
7. We cannot be responsible for design or structural defects in a building that may affect your installation.
7a. VSF cannot accept any responsibility for damage caused to goods or property, during the installation procedure. Please advise the operatives of any valuable goods you wish to have removed during the installation.
8. Although the intention is to improve your garage to the highest standard we can only improve it as much a the existing garage allows and by what materials are available. New products may not match existing products due to age of existing structures.
9. Although all products used for our roofing systems are of the highest standard and chosen specifically to reduce or eliminate condensation, no guarantee can be made against this occurring.
10. Making good will be carried out only on areas disturbed by your installers.
11. Any remedial work will be rectified within 10 working days of your call, weather permitting.
12. All goods remain the property of VSF Ltd until paid for in full.
13. You will receive your receipt, maintenance instructions and your official Asbestos Certificate within 10 days of full payment.
VSF Guarantee all products installed by VSF Approved Installers for a period of 10 years.
Manufacturers Guarantees are as follows;